Article provided by: Bronco Roofing & Construction
At Bronco Roofing & Construction, we dedicated to providing excellent roofing services. Our services include roof installations, repairs, re-roofing, and energy-efficient upgrades. Our experts can install all kinds of roofs be it metal, PVC, Asphalt Shingles, Restoration Coating, and many more. Our metal roofing in Fort Worth TX are well-detailed carried out with a high level of professionalism.
What Are The Advantages Of Metal Roofs?
Metal roofing offers several benefits. The major advantages that attract many home owners to this type of roofing are:
- Long-Lasting – when metal roofs are properly installed, they can last for so long. Many metal roofs will last as long as the house they are used on
- Light Weight – compared to tile and concrete tile, metal roofing is a lightweight solution; this means they don’t really need expensive supporting structures
- Easy Installation – the installation process of metal roofs is easy and can be completed in time
- Fire Resistant – metal roofs are noncombustible and most have Class A fire rating; the material beneath the metal roof will also influence the fire rating and untreated wood reduces rating considerably
- Maximum Shedding of Rain and Snow – well installed metal roofing offers full protection against rain and snow
- Energy Efficiency – metal roofs reflect radiant heat from the sun and help keep homes cooler
- Beautiful Styles – metal roofs come in different colors and styles that can match different neighborhoods.
Are Metal Roofs Expensive?
There is a misconception among homeowners that metal roofs are far more expensive than other roofing types. While they are not the most affordable, metal roofs are not the most expensive options. When you consider the fact that they offer incredible longevity and other benefits, the extra cost is often justifiable. On the long run, installing metal roofs will be cost-effective. There are also some corrugated metal panels that are not so expensive: some even cost less than asphalt shingles.
How Long Will A Metal Roof Last?
Metal roofs can outlast other types of roofs. Depending on the actual metal used, your roof can last between 40 – 70 years at least. A properly installed metal roof can last well over 100 years. It is all about having the right contractors install your roof with the right metal.
Do Metal Roofs Increase Home Value?
Yes, metal roofs can improve home value. The fact that they are durable means potential buyers will not bother about changing roof in the foreseeable future. Metal roofs also improve the insulating capability of a home and some buyers understand this.
Do Metal Roofs Need Gutters?
Strictly speaking, metal roofs do not need gutters as they are resistant to the damages gutters are designed to prevent. However, for the sake of other parts of your property like foundation, siding, and ground surrounding your building, a gutter is necessary.
Choose Us for Your Metal Roofing in Fort Worth TX
In case you want to know more about our metal roofing services, contact us today at Bronco Roofing & Construction. Our services are affordable, detailed, and highly professional. We will execute all task promptly and excellently to achieve professional results. A fantastic experience awaits you.Metal Roofing Fort Worth TX
View Larger Map